<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Ground rules 


  1. If you think you know who I am in real life, despite the excitement you may feel at your discovery, please respect the fact that I prefer to remain anonymous and resist the need to blurt out any details in my comment box. You are welcome to send me an email.

  2. If you recognise me from the old blog, I'd prefer it if you wouldn't mention this in the comment box.

  3. I do not mention the real names of the town where I live, my employer or any of the people I interact with in real life. I'd appreciate it if, on my blog, you would adhere to these same rules, even if you know the real names involved.

  4. I cannot access my blog when I'm at work, i.e. Monday to Friday, 0800 to 1700 GMT, which means that I will not be able to respond to your comments during these hours.

  5. Please be considerate to others in the comment box.

  6. Remember that the written medium cannot always accurately convey the "spirit" and tone of voice which the commenter may have intended. Bear this in mind before taking offence at what could be a perfectly innocuous comment.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?